My serious type-A self has, of course, already made a detailed shopping list and budget for our future dog. Here’s my preliminary list. What do think? What’s missing?
- Martingale collar.
- 6′ leash.
- ID tag.
- Clean-up bag dispenser for leash.
- Nature’s Miracle carpet cleaner.
- Old towels.
DIET, HEALTH, GROOMING
- High-quality, grain-free kibble/whatever the dog was eating previously to ease the transition.
- Stainless steel bowls in a raised feeder.
- Healthy treats.
- Nail clippers.
- Toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Car harness or other form of restraint.
- Standard Kong, or assorted chew toys.
- Rope toy.
- Tennis balls.
Now, to figure out how to budget for this!