Places to Go, People to See, Things to Do with Our Future Pup: A Preliminary List
Let’s go to…
- The dog-friendly downtown mall.
- All of the beautiful parks in town (especially Pen Park).
- Local rivers.
- A lake.
- A pet store.
- A dog-friendly restaurant.
- Someone’s backyard for a play date.
- Carter Mountain Orchard in the fall.
- A cookout with friends.
- A campsite, for an overnight stay.
- A playground.
- Urban Outfitters, since they allow canines.
- The woods.
- An off-leash dog park.
- The quarry.
- That dog-friendly winery I’ve heard about.
- My parents’ house.
- His parents’ house.
- My grandparents’ house on the lake.
- A farm.
- The beach.
- A cabin in the woods.
Or, anywhere! I can’t wait. I want to take my future dog everywhere.
Where are some of your favorite places to take your pooch?