I am really big on goal-setting all year long, but I get particularly jazzed about it at the end of the year. Accordingly, here are some of my Pyrrha-centric goals for 2013.
Goals for Pyrrha and Me in 2013:
- Help her get more comfortable around infants and small children. Get advice from our trainer. This is the big one.
- Teach her 5–10 new tricks/behaviors.
- Work on teaching her how to play more gently outdoors (e.g., teach her not to maul people’s back legs when they’re not looking).
- Take her hiking! This is a shame I haven’t done this, because we live in a perfect place for great, mountainous hikes.
- Brush her teeth twice a week. Whew. We’ll see.
- Accordingly, help her get more comfortable with all aspects of grooming.
- Have even more doggy play-dates!
Do you have any goals or resolutions for your dog(s) in the coming year?